ChoufMoi Terms and conditions
These general conditions apply to all products which are ordered by private customers via our webshop: www.choufmoi.be
Phone: +32 (0)11 21 42 22
Mobile: +32 (0)476 95 59 70
- By using the ChoufMoi.be internet site and /or placing an order the client agrees to accept these general conditions.
- At the request of a client the conditions will be sent per e-mail or per post.
By visiting our website you accept that all communication with ChoufMoi is primarily by email.
All prices are in euros and include VAT but do not include handling an shipping costs any possible tax or other charges. If you order from outside the EU, please contact us.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
Bank KBC Bank
IBAN BE16 7310 3488 1474
Your order will be shipped within two business days after receiving your payment. If an article is out of stock, you will be notified immediately. Delivery times vary between 2 or 10 business days, depending on your locations. Your package will be delivered by Bpost or Citydepot. You will receive an email containing the tracking number, so you can trace your parcel at all times. If a package can not be delivered to a client, Bpost or Citydepot will leave a message for the client. The client can then collect the package within 3 weeks from a nearby post office.
6. Shipping costs
Shipping costs will be added to your order upon checkout. The freight costs will depend on the destination and the weight of the order.
- Origin of the Products and the make.
Our products are handmade in Morocco and Egypt.
Please note that due to the nature of handmade items, there might be slight imperfections and some products may have minor variations.
8. Checking, repeal rights and claims
Immediately after receipt, the client must check the product for completeness and any obvious faults. Small irregularities and slight differences in color and shape do not count as faults, because the products are handmade. For agreements made via the internet site or in any other way in which only electronic communication has been used, the client has the right to repeal without incurring any penalty or giving any reasons.
If the client wishes to claim the right to repeal, (s)he has the right to return the product within a period of seven (7) business days and to terminate the agreement. Return deliveries will only be accepted if the return procedure described in article 9 is strictly adhered to. The purchase price will then be refunded by ChoufMoi bvba within a maximum period of thirty (30) days. The direct costs for returning the product are for the client’s account.
During the period of seven (7) business days the client has the right to exchange the product for the same product in a different size or color. Return deliveries will only be accepted if the return procedure described in article 9 is strictly adhered to. The direct costs for return delivery are for the client’s account.
Please note that customized products cannot be returned.
9. Procedure for returning products
In all cases when a product is returned, the article sent back by the client must be in the original, unused and unworn condition with all the original stickers and labels still attached, and in the original packaging. If the returned article does not meet these requirements it will be returned to the buyer cash on delivery.
When returning a product the client must adhere to the following procedure:
- Send an email to email@example.com within seven (7) business days after delivery of the article. State in the email the reason for returning the article, the order number and, if applicable, the new size or color required.
- You will then receive an email from us with your return number.
- Write your return number on your pro-forma invoice, which is enclosed with your purchase.
- Tick the box on the pro-forma invoice for the article that you wish to return.
- Put the pro-forma return form and the article in the original packaging, including the protective filling material. Seal the box securely with sellotape.
- Send the package within 5days after receipt of your return number to the following address: ChoufMoi bvba, Steenoven 1, 3945 Ham, Belgium. - You pay the postage yourself.
10. Personal data
ChoufMoi have the information which the customers have shared with us. This includes name, address, email address and phone number. Customers always have the right to review their personal data and make any objections under the personal data regulations.
As a customer to ChoufMoi you have the right to be informed of how your personal data is used. If you wish to know more concerning your personal data we hold, please email us. You can always request to have your data changed or removed.
11. Liability/force majeure
Disputes are to be solved in mutual consultation wherever possible. ChoufMoi cannot be held responsible for mistakes, defects or loss of income by using this website.
Any disputes between buyer and ChoufMoi under the interpretation of ChoufMoi’s trade terms will be ruled by the commercial court in Hasselt in Belgium in relation to Belgian law with Dutch as the legal/valid language.
12. Intellectual and industrial ownership rights
All intellectual and industrial ownership rights pertaining to articles delivered by ChoufMoi.be must be totally and unconditionally respected by the client.